Sunday, March 06, 2011

Learning to accept who I am and unafraid

I wrote the following article on April 18, 2008 right after experiencing an earthquake in Chicago and outlying suburbs. It shook us all up pretty good. And pushed all the fear buttons, mine especially. Then as usual it just got freakier ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_18%2C_2008_Midwest_Earthquake2008_Midwest_Earthquake

Tremors rattle people awake across Chicago area
By Jason Meisner | Tribune staff reporter
5:01 AM CDT, April 18, 2008

Authorities at the National Weather Service in Romeoville on Friday were fielding numerous calls from across the Chicago region about tremors that may have been caused by a small earthquake.

The tremors could be felt in downtown Chicago at the Tribune Tower, 435 N. Michigan Ave., for about 20 seconds beginning around 4:40 a.m.

The National Weather Service began receiving calls from all over the area at about that time, meteorologist Bill Wilson said. "We're getting calls from as far away as Valparaiso," he said.

The Associated Press was reporting an earthquake rocked people awake in Indiana.

The ground shook in Indianapolis and Evansville about 4:39 a.m. The shaking lasted about 10 seconds.

There were no immediate reports of injuries.

All my birds were flying around like mad in their cages and strange noise sounded like it was coming from the roof. Dogs started howling all over the neighborhood.

totally bizarre and freaky!


oh for pete's sake this is freaky -

Today in History - April 18
By The Associated Press – 6 hours ago

Today is Friday, April 18, the 109th day of 2008. There are 257 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 18, 1906, a devastating earthquake struck San Francisco, followed by raging fires; estimates of the final death toll range between 3,000 and 6,000.


A new perspective on the Mayan calendar end date controversy
William C. Treurniet, March, 2007

Summary. A previous study found a relationship between the number of earthquakes in the lower mantle and the structure of the Mayan calendar. As predicted by a model proposed by Calleman (2004), the number of earthquakes alternated in successive 360-day periods corresponding to the Days and Nights of the Galactic Underworld. The present study investigated the strength of this alternating pattern beginning in 1973. The data show that the pattern weakly appeared in 1991, but faded away only to reappear in 1996. It increased in strength from 1996 up to the present. These observations indicate that the pulses of the universal consciousness field proposed by the model were felt perhaps three years before the onset of the Galactic Underworld. The magnitude increased with each successive Underworld Day, and the trend suggests that it will continue to increase in the future.

I began wondering if that all this manifesting energy into matter stuff IS REAL
Are we learning how to dream our new 5th world into being?

I have had mystical, dreamy paranormal experiences my whole life. I also come from a family who have a high number of intellectual geniuses and a high number who have committed suicide. I have walked a tightrope most of my life, and struggled to not give in to "magical thinking", which my mother convinced me opened me up to being taken over by "demons".

Back in the early 90s (probably 1991) like this article above states, I had this recurring dream every single night for months. An ancient looking Indian man was walking down highway after highway. No one stopped to pick him up and it seemed that he grew more and more tired. I felt so sorry for him. But every night he came into my dreams and walked and walked. This went on for days and days. And then one night I began to dream that I saw with his eyes and then I knew that he was searching for me. I watched him walk up to my house and nod his head. I was happy that he found me, it felt good, I was happy that he got to rest, I gave him some water to drink. He told me that he had been looking for me everywhere and now he found me. I laughed and said what could he possibly want with me? You are a maker he said, you must help to bring the 5th world or we will all die. Then he touched my head and all I saw were huge nuclear explosions, and I grew so afraid, no no no, I cannot do this, I cannot, it was too fearful. You must do this or the 5th world cannot appear. You are a maker, you must help to bring about the fifth world. I ran from him and told him no, no, no this is too terrible you must leave. I pushed this dream into the back of my mind, but still the fear was in me. Then I discover the internet, discover the Hopi prophecy and 2012. Then I begin to think that I am killing people by dreaming and walk through coals of fire to not just end it all, that I am some evil creature of night. I now see that the only way to shock me awake was to make me look, and the only thing I would look at was people dying. But now, slowly, gradually, I am being cured of my fear of death, and cured that I cause things to die. And that I am not a demon or a devil.

Hidden inside of me has been this dream, and I have fought it and fought it.This dream came to me night after night after night. And each night this ancient Indian man walked until he found, "me".

2012 is a time of a great revealing, all lies must become truths. All must change and most importantly we must change. And time I think to discuss seriously how to bring about the 5th world we all so want and desire.

some articles that help to express what I am thinking here.....
2012 : A Time Odyssey
Sharron Rose

And this headline a few days later made me say well of course Magnitude-4.0 aftershock reported from Midwest earthquake AP - April 21, 2008
Ill. earthquake "a wake-up call".
Was this message for me?

And here I am now on March 6, 2011 a quiet peaceful Sunday and it feels like I have traveled to the moon and back. I find that I have opened the door into light as in this video and stepped through. I am no longer afraid to be a "maker" as was told to me in my dream. I in fact cherish this fact and am so filled with the wonder of my life. And I now ponder that the Indian looking for me was in fact my higher self, I believe.

I feel that it's important to share these videos below; that will help to explain where I am now and who I am becoming and who we all are becoming. At some point you will be given the opportunity to accept this reality is much deeper than you could ever believe.

As discussion of 2012 begins to enter the mainstream media, fact and fiction concerning ancient prophecies, astronomical alignments and doomsday scenarios can easily get confused. This can happen especially if you live in Western Europe or North America and are exposed to the shrink-wrapped, dumbed-down soundbite melodramas that masquerade as news. So let us begin to clarify matters with a bit of etymology.

The word "apocalypse" does not mean "the end of the world". Apocalypse means "revelation" (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις -translit. Apokalypsis), literally "the lifting of the veil" – a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the mass of humankind. The Greek root corresponds in the Septuagint (an early Jewish text) to the Hebrew galah (גלה), "to reveal".

Some days when the gyroscope inside of me is spinning fluidly, life is grand and I am so happy to be alive here and now. Even with all the terror, sadness, injustices and wrongness in the world. Even with all the terrible things I see within all that I thought were the "higher beings". Even with all the evil, even with 9/11 I begin to see and understand that it is all on track and spinning like it is supposed to, to wake us up, to reveal truth of our inner being-ness. On those days I feel full of light and hope and joy.

But still there are days where the media sucks me back into the matrix of "fake reality" and fear takes over my mind and my heart.

But now I know the keys that unlock the doors and all I have to do is unlock the doors.

My prayers now are for all of us to find the keys, and unfortunately each key is different for each person.

But together with each of our keys, a wonder awaits!

Our world shakes with revolution, inside and outside. All those "nuclear" bombs I saw in my dream are powerful changes manifesting inside of each and everyone across the globe. We are birthing a new world and labor is hard work. But joy awaits us.

Social and political change happen when a group of people have quietly changed in their minds and collectively hold an emotional opinion. The American Revolution was fought and won by only one-third of the colonists. (Another third favored British rule, and the last third just didn’t care).

The black revolution in America began with a shared feeling among the people. Before Rosa Parks sat down in the front of the bus, flicking the domino that sent racial segregation tumbling, the blacks of the south had quietly been talking. They told each other they had had enough. Their group decision changed America.

Raison d'être
"This is the true joy in life: To being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. To being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.

I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die. For the harder I work, the more I live.

I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." ~ George Bernard Shaw ~





And this one is for my youngest daughter and my grand daughter, someday they may read this and understand the secret that was being shown to them too.

No comments: