Saturday, March 09, 2019

Beyond Time and Space: Are Synchronicities Evidence that our Universe is Made of Information?

https://www.dailygrail.com/2019/03/beyond-time-and-space-are-synchronicities-evidence-that-our-universe-is-made-of-information/

Synchronicities are weird. They’re even weirder when they go meta.


For example: after recently reading Diana Walsh Pasulka’s American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology (Daily Grail review to come), I thought it would be fun to write a short article on one of the fascinating topics covered in the book – synchronicities.


At the same time as I began putting this article together earlier this week, I also put out an unrelated call on Twitter for interesting podcasts that we could give more publicity to – and one of those was Erik Davis’s excellent Expanding Mind podcast. In looking for a feed of the podcast, I came across a recent chat he had with Diana Pasulka about her book. So obviously I listened in.


No comments: