Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Dearest Soul Friend

Life has taken me on another painful journey of my life. I have been traveling through so many dark days that I felt I would never live again. And I think I really did not want to. But I have been pushed into living again because I still have some memory to share of my love.

My beloved husband has died of leukemia. It was sudden, and brutal and the hardest thing I can imagine. It came from nowhere and he died within a month of illness. My world was turned upside down and I wanted to die with him. I can't begin to imagine living without him. We were married for 51 years and he was my soul mate.

Darkest covered my being and evil attacked me and my children who stayed to take care of me. I know evil and it is real, and it attacked us in earnest. And I was willing to give up and be done.

But then out of nowhere a message was left in my hands from my dear husband, and left in the most unlikely spot, in his work desk. This message came into me from the strangest place - this blessing for me and family to read once a day and believe in -

 http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/protectionprayer.htm

The following protection prayer is based on the book Remarkable Healings, A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness, by Shakuntala Modi, M.D., Hampton Roads Publishing Company, ISBN 1-57174-079-1. Her findings are remarkably similar to the traditional shamans point of view that that man's spiritual and physical health is often influenced by negative entities and energies, and that the Divine and the light beings are always there to help us. The protection prayer is to be done twice a day, once when you go to bed in the evening and once when you wake up in the morning.

I began to recite this prayer twice a day - and it wasn't a rapid healing of my heart. But yes, it still weeps but I feel loved and protected and safe, and my children too.

Many bad things happened to all of us - I suffered a stroke and was rushed to the hospital and it seemed that I would be lost. I could not speak but I could remember my protection prayer. Daily my health improved and my speech came back. It still has work to do, but I have been healed that is amazing to the doctors but still some strange illness in my heart has yet to be monitored.

Most of my heartbreak is still inside of me, but I know that I am being watched over and guarded with safety.

I felt that it is time to speak of my life and love and the joy of being. The divine has entered my being and surrounds me with love and blessing.

I miss our lovely forum and so wish it to be sharing with each other again in a truthful real ways.

This message came to me today as I listened quietly with tears of love and it's time to be there for love.


“A friend … awakens your life in order to free the wild possibilities within you.”


https://onbeing.org/programs/john-odonohue-the-inner-landscape-of-beauty-aug2017/

https://soundcloud.com/onbeing/john-odonohue-the-inner-landscape-of-beauty

No comments: